Buying guide: Best fossil smartwatch
(History, Models, and Features of Fossil Smart Watches):
One of the best brands related to smartwatches is Fossil. Brothers Tom and Kosta Kartsotis founded it in 1984. Since that time, it has been dedicated to establishing alliances to expand its market in this area.
Models of Fossil Smart Watches:
Among the Fossil smartwatch models are the Q Marshal, Q Wander, Q Venture, Q Explorist, Q Anette, Q Hybrids, among others. They are made for men like women and athletes, with straps in steel, leather, or silicone that make this brand different and customizable.
LED touch screen:
It has a spherical 229 DPI LED touch screen. The time and date are updated automatically in this watch. It features wireless synchronization, music player, alarm clock, and microphone with a speaker. It works with operating systems Android OS 5, iPhone 5, iOS 9.0, among others.
It has a system that controls the activity, measures the distances, counts the calories. So it is ideal for those who exercise regularly. Some of their designs are practical, comfortable, and elegant. Its styles are classic and very modern.
Multiple time zones:
Some models of Fossil watches keep numerous time zones, receive updates while it is charging without turning it off. Use an inductive load magnet, so it is not necessary to connect it. It allows you to set alarms to sleep or do some daily exercise routine.
It also receives and sends calls, emails, and text messages. It includes location tracker via GPS, and the digital compass makes it easy to synchronize with the social networks active on the Fossil smartwatch.
Your web browser can be controlled by voice through the internal microphone; it can illuminate using the flashlight function. The wide variety of styles and finishes of Fossil smartwatches makes them unique as the colors and applications that are required are adjusted.
Screen and exterior appearance:
The screen looks good. It is a particular aspect of the Fossil. Also, it has an ambient light sensor to adapt the brightness according to the lighting conditions. The touch screen is wholly round and is protected by a sapphire crystal to prevent scratching.
Fossil Battery and Water Resistance:
The battery is undoubtedly somewhat short. It arrives for the day if you do not spend too much. This would be worth it to increase since we think it is very little and what less that lasts a couple of days in case one night you go out.
As for its water resistance, it is fully submersible with a 30 meter or 3 ATM certification. It allows you to use it even for swimming. But keep in mind that it is not a sports watch and that depending on the material of the strap, you will have to be more or less careful with the water.
When you go into the water with the Fossil, it recommends that you activate the theater mode. Thus the screen turns off and does not turn on with the movements of your arm in the water.
Apple smart Watch vs. Fossil smartwatch:
- Apple Watch is not anti-dust and water-resistant
- Fossil smartwatch is anti-dust and water-resistant
- Apple Watch is sweat resistant
- Fossil smartwatch is sweat resistant
3. Touch screen:
- Apple Watch has a touch screen
- Fossil smartwatch also comes with a touch screen
- Apple Watch has a Flexible Retina Display (OLED)
- Fossil smartwatch has Large and bright Display
- • Apple Watch has a heart rate monitor
- Fossil smartwatch ‘doesn’t have a heart rate monitor
- Apple Watch has an accelerometer
- Fossil smartwatch also has an accelerometer
- Apple Watch has a compass
- Fossil smartwatch ‘doesn’t have a compass
8. Calculates steps:
- Apple Watch estimates the number of steps you take throughout the day
- Fossil smart watch also calculates the number of steps
9. Measure the pace:
- Apple Watch measures the pace
- Fossil smart watch cannot measure the pace
10. Activity reports:
- Apple Watch provides activity reports
- Fossil smartwatch ‘doesn’t offer activity reports
11. Calories burned:
- Apple Watch counts the number of calories you have burned
- Fossil smartwatch also counts the number of calories you have burned
12. Both Apple and Fossil smartwatch has a rechargeable battery
13. Both Apple and Fossil smartwatch has a wireless charging
14. Both of them comes with a battery level indicator and Bluetooth connection
15. Apple Watch can be used to reply calls. On the other hand, Fossil watch cannot answer calls
Where to buy Fossil Smartwatch?
Given the wide variety of models, versions, and colors that currently exist in the Fossil brand; we recommend that you use the search engine to find the one that best suits your needs.
It will take you to the best prices of renowned online stores where you can choose the watch you want. Also, you can visit Amazon.com to get the best Fossil Smartwatch for your needs.
We the bestsmartwatchreview.com might be your one-stop destination for getting the best Fossil Smartwatch as well. However, before making your decision, please make some research which would a great help to choose the best Fossil timepiece.
We are pleased to see a smartwatch made by Fossil. Currently, the Fossil brand is one of the most recognized in the sale of smartwatches.
This brand has more than 300 smartwatch designs marketed and distributed in 50 countries. The list of the best fossil smartwatch mentioned above is both elegant and functional that will completely meet your expectation.
They are comfortable and look good, even in the pool. The range of straps means that you can change it for different occasions, whether in the gym, in the office or the city.
While you can’t compete with conventional smartwatches for a dazzling array of applications, you can say that the fossil smartwatches are smart enough. Thanks for reading this review guide.