- The built-in sports apps with GPS – best allies for skiing, swimming, rowing, biking, running and golfing.
- Being compatible with voice control which is a new dimension to a smartwatch
- High-resolution color touch screen display which is easy to read under sunlight
- Customizable watch face designs, apps, and widgets from Connect IQ™ store
- Battery life is up to 8 days in watch mode and up to 13 hours in GPS mode
- When connected with your phone it can receive smart notifications & workout progress from Garmin connect
- Being able to make calls and receive them without taking your smartphone out of your bag or pocket.
Apple Watch is much more than a tool to help control your health. You can install applications, talk to Siri by simply raising your wrist, checking sports results, sending messages, or even selecting your inbox from the small screen. It’s crazy to consider how potent the Apple Watch is? It is such a smart device that you don’t use it to its full potential. As of watchOS 5, this wearable can now automatically detect your exercises as well. The Apple Watch always tracks your heart rate when using it throughout the day. You can swim with the new Apple Watch models due to its swim-proof feature. Finally, you couldn’t go wrong with this purchase.